The Mean Girl Extinction Project is a Federal Non-Profit Organization. We rely largely on the support of our friends and partners.
If you believe in our organization and the cause we stand for, we would love your support!
Any donation over $75 is eligible to receive a “Keep Calm and Combat Mean” t-shirt from TMGEP!
All donations are tax-deductible.
Donations may also be sent to our address:
The Mean Girl Extinction Project
PO Box 632
Morgan Hill, Ca 95038
- $60: Pays for “Combat Mean” Necklaces for 20 girls.
- $40: Covers the cost of three bullying related books to be donated to a school library.
- $150: Pays for all materials and supplies and goodie bag for a small group event or education for 15 girls.
- $100: Covers the cost of Club Curriculum for After School programs provided for girls.
- $275: Pays for “Keep Calm & Combat Mean” T-Shirts for 25 girls.
- $500: Covers the cost for one entry into the Girl Bullying National Conference.
- $800: Pays for all materials and supplies for an After School Club of 30 students over the course of one school year.
- $1300: Pays for one school assembly, all materials, supplies and goodie bags for 150 girls.
Pretty cool, right? Your reach can be far and wide, no matter what you donate. For other ways you can support us financially, visit our website www.tmgep.com, “Support Us” and click our dropdown box.
Thank you for considering giving to TMGEP! We are so grateful for your love and support helping us to Combat Mean.
We would love to hang out with you, too! For donations of your time, check out our Volunteer page.
Thanks for partnering with us!