Can you believe 2016 is almost over? Hello, 2017!
With only two days remaining in the Calendar year, the Season of Giving is wrapping up. Here at TMGEP, we just wanted to send out one more reminder of the impact your donation can have. The Mean Girl Extinction Project is a Federal Non-Profit Organization. We rely largely on the support of our friends and partners.
We hope you will chose to partner with us once again before the year is over.We realize that there are a lot of places your donations could go — we’re only one of many fantastic options — but here’s just a little taste of what your money could do:
- $60: Pays for “Combat Mean” Necklaces for 20 girls.
- $40: Covers the cost of three bullying related books to be donated to a school library.
- $150: Pays for all materials and supplies and goodie bag for a small group event or education for 15 girls.
- $100: Covers the cost of Club Curriculum for After School programs provided for girls.
- $275: Pays for “Keep Calm & Combat Mean” T-Shirts for 25 girls.
- $500: Covers the cost for one entry into the Girl Bullying National Conference.
- $800: Pays for all materials and supplies for an After School Club of 30 students over the course of one school year.
- $1300: Pays for one school assembly, all materials, supplies and goodie bags for 150 girls.
Pretty cool, right? Your reach can be far and wide, no matter what you donate. For more information, visit our website www.tmgep.com, “Support Us”.
All donations are tax deductible, so get them in before the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve for your donation to be included when tax season rolls around in April; we will contact all donors with our Tax Identification number come Spring.
Thank you for considering giving to TMGEP! We are so grateful for your love and support this year and cannot wait to see what 2017 brings.
Keep up the good fight — Combat Mean!